Place: Online available at the CROPS website www.crops-robots.eu
Download here the abstracts booklet.
To view or download the full presentations please use the links below:
1. How to connect CROpS platforms to existing equipment, Benoit Debilde, R&D engineer, CNH Industrial Belgium N.V.
2. How to calibrate the sensors on the sensory rig system, CARLOTA SALINAS, HECTOR MONTES, ROEMI FERNÁNDEZ, JAVIER SARRIA AND MANUEL ARMADA, Centre for Automation and Robotics UPM-CSIC, Crta. Campo Real 0,2 Km, 28500 Arganda del Rey, Spain
3. Adaption to new growing conditions, BGU , computer vision group
4. Learning in sensing and grasping, Thomas Hellstrom, Sigal Berman, Danny Eizicovits, Efi Vitzrabin, Yael Edan
5. Learning to harvest new fruits, Danny Eizicovits, Sigal Berman, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, POB 653, Beer-Sheva, Israel
6. The orchard and vineyard equipment (I) – Hardware integration, Benoit Debilde, R&D engineer, CNH Industrial Belgium N.V.
7. How to use the sweet-pepper harvester, Jochen Hemming Wageningen UR Greenhouse Horticulture, Wageningen University and Research Centre (NL)